Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day






We had a good Mother's Day. We went to church together with my parents and siblings and then we went to my grandparents house and Aunt Donna and Uncle Ricky made an awesome dinner. After dinner we went to Mammaw Abell's house and saw her and Nana. It was a busy day, but we had fun.

Brady got me a really cute card and some flowers for outside. He also picked me some daisies in Grandma's field with Uncle Adam and Grandpa. Jason cooked Mom, Kelly (she is Brady's second mom) and I a great steak dinner on Saturday night for Mother's Day. The best present I got on Mother's Day was the first thing that happened when I got up. When I looked at Brady I told him I loved him and he gave me a great big kiss (which usually doesn't happen if you don't ask for one). What a cutie! I love being a mom!

No comments: