Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Brady Michael









We celebrated Brady's 2nd birthday this past week. Actually he had several celebrations. His first was at my grandparents house last Sunday with my aunts and uncles. He got some cute clothes, boots, books, and of course enjoyed some cake. We sang to him and mom since my aunt didn't get to come up the weekend of mom's birthday.
Then we had my family and Jason's family over to our house for Brady's favorite dinner, spaghetti and meatballs, on his actual birthday. He got more clothes, books, shoes, toys, etc. The only thing that he asked for was "water goggles" and he had to put them on as soon as he opened them. He was too funny.
I can't believe our baby is already two!! And I really can't believe that his little sister will be here in a few weeks.

No comments: