Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our little dare devil the swimmer




I have given swimming lessons since I was fifteen and have taught many kids how to swim, but never thought that my child would be the biggest dare devil I have ever worked with. I have never had a two year old that could swim and Brady is already swimming. He makes us all a nervous wreck because he is not scared of the water at all. He jumps right in and will swim under the water to you. The only problem is that he doesn't realize he has to come up to get his breath. He thinks he can stay under all the time. He holds his breath and doesn't get choked too often. We make him wear his "shark" life vest when we aren't in the water with him and he can go all over the pool by himself. He is such a dare devil, but hopefully we'll have him swimming by himself to the side by the end of the summer.

No comments: