Thursday, December 2, 2010

Breakfast with Santa






I can't believe that it's already Christmas time. This year is going to be even more fun for us because Brady is already so excited and we have Emma to be thankful for as well. Brady loves the lights and seeing Santa and of course he already has a very long list of things that he wants. Last year he asked for candy and this year he is asking for much more expensive gifts that are harder to find. He wants "stinky the garbage truck," "big foot the monster," dinosaurs, cars, and many others things. Basically anything that he sees in a store, on tv or in a magazine, he wants. I can't wait to see what Santa brings him and see the look on his face Christmas morning.
We took the kids to see Santa a few weeks ago for breakfast with Santa. They were both very good and Brady told Santa everything that he wanted. Now, when he tells me he wants something and I tell him I doubt he'll get that, he'll say, "Oh, Santa will bring me it."
We look forward to the holidays and time together. We are so very blessed and have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: