Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Che-tee


I can't believe that I have never mentioned "Chetee." Chetee is Brady's imaginary friend and he's been a part of our family for about 6 months now. According to Brady, Chetee is also 2 years old and recently Chetee got a new brother named, "Sicky." I could not make this up if I tried. Anyway, Brady plays with Chetee a lot and talks to him and always includes him in whatever he is talking about. He told my sister "Keke you are so beautiful." Kelly said, "Brady are you two or twenty?" he said, "I'm two years old and so is Chetee, Chetee Michael Abell." If he's not ready to go somewhere he'll say, "We can't go yet because Chetee is sick." Or if he wants some more candy or cookies he'll say, "I need some more because Chetee needs some too." He has a crazy imagination, but he's usually pretty funny.

No comments: