Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Emma






















Well,Miss Emma actually got two birthday celebrations. We had a small party for her on her actual birthday and she had cookie cake and presents. Our parents and siblings and my dad's sisters and my grandpa came to my parents house for dinner and a small party. Then Easter weekend we had a big party to celebrate her 1st birthday. I did an Easter egg hunt for all 11 little kids and they had a blast. Then, to our surprise, Emma dug into her cake. She doesn't usually like cake or icing, which is why I got her a cookie cake on her actual birthday, but at her party she had it everywhere. Thank you to everyone that helped with the party. We had a great turn-out and I think everyone enjoyed celebrating Emma's 1st birthday! We love you (as Brady calls her) "cheeky little girlie!"

1 comment:

Jules said...

Your blog is too cute Tamara!! Your kids are adorable!!!