Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Holidays 2011
















We had another busy holiday season with our families. The kids are at such a fun age. They get so excited about everything. Emma loved the lights, trees, bows, paper and baby dolls. Brady knew what he wanted and every time he opened a gift he was soooo excited. We also took the kids to Nashville during break to see Shrektakular and to Dave and Busters. They had a great time. We are truly blessed to have such close family and friends and we are grateful for our time with them, especially at the holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to
give something back and aid others like you
aided me.

Visit my webpage - link building outsourcing