Thursday, April 15, 2010

A 2 year old and a 2 week old




Am I going crazy? Oh yes! I didn't realize just how hard it would be to take care of a very active 2 year old and a newborn. With Jason going back to school this week my life has become much harder. Thank God we have such supportive families that are helping us out, but my days have been very long taking care of the two kids on my own. The hardest part is trying to keep up with Brady, especially when I am feeding Emma. And of course he has started doing things he has never done before for attention. He was so used to having everyone's full attention and now he has to compete with Emma for mine. But I have to say he has been a great big brother to Emma so far. He is so sweet to her and is always talking to her and kissing her. When she cries he'll say, "What's wrong? It's okay Emma, I'm here." I know he'll adjust to her and hopefully the attitude and behaviors will go away. We are truly blessed to have two beautiful healthy children, it's just a little overwhelming right now, but I thank God for my babies!

No comments: