Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Emma & Brady




Brady has been really good with Emma so far. Now that she's home he has shown more interest in her and really hasn't been too jealous. We are trying to be really patient with him and not get on him for being curious about her. He does not like it when she cries. He'll say, "What's wrong Emma?" And yesterday he said a few cute things. When I was feeding her he said, "Mommy what's Emma doing?" I said "She's eating. Mommy makes milk that she drinks." He said, "Where's my milk?" And I told him it was in the refrigerator. Then he was talking to her in the bouncy seat, which is so funny because he talks to her in such a high pitched voice. Then he was tickling her feet saying "tickle, tickle." When he ate dinner he said he was done and Kelly said, you don't want anymore? And Brady lifted his shirt and acting really silly said, "I'm gonna eat my boobie." Oh boy, we definitely have our hands full. But he is still doing a lot better then I thought. He's okay with me holding her as long as I have room for him on he other side. I took some cute pics of them this morning before Mom and Kelly took him to the zoo. It is such a beautiful day and I'm sure they will have a great time. Plus I'm looking forward to relaxing at home with Emma.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tammy, she is sooo cute! I can't believe a full head of hair already! Can't wait to meet her and squeeze her! And Brady is not so bad himself...he definitely looks like a Newton! Love you!
-Abby :)

Debbie Lyvers said...

How pretty she is :) Glad everything is going well. I love her name...I am so glad you named her after mom!!!! She would be so proud. I love you and can't wait to see you all soon. Hope Brady is adjusting to all the new that is going on. Tell everyone hello.
Love You all much!!!!!

Greg and Felicia said...

Hey Abell Family!
How wonderful to see the beautiful pictures of your growing family. You all look terrific! We love reading the account of your great blessing with Emma and Brady. Enjoy each new day, record the good times, and marvel in God's rich blessings to you.
Love from the Harrys'
Greg, Felicia, Hannah, and Ethan
Oh--Buddy Maestro too!